Universal 360 Anti Spill Gyroscope Gravity Baby Feeding Bowl
Do you find the feeding of your child a messy affair and tired of cleaning these messes?
Now, get rid of all your messy affairs with this spill-proof bowl for your babies. Let your babies and kids have fun while they eat, without worrying about the mess with this 360-degree rotational bowl which avoids spilling of foods. Kids can carry their snacks anywhere without spilling, and parents too will love that the bowl is virtually indestructible.
Benefits & Features of Spill-Proof Snack Bowl for Toddlers:
- Kids-Proof: This gyro bowl is made up of premium quality food grade PP material which is safe for your kids to use. This is great for babies and kids to have fun while they eat and that too without any mess. Snack time in the car can be also very easy now.
- Inner bowl rotates 360 degrees: The no-spill bowl for toddlers can rotate 360 degrees, thus avoid food spilling. This gyroscopic bowl adjusts to the normal position itself if the baby twists, tilt, or turns the bowl. It’s easy to train the baby to eat without help using this no-spill bowl for toddlers.
- Easy to Clean: Using this no-spill snack bowl, there will be no mess and it’s going to be a very easy cleaning job for mommy. Just wash it gently in warm water or put it in the dishwasher.
- Stress-Free Feeding: As this spill-proof baby bowl has a unique gyroscopic design that allows kids to have their favorite snack on their own without making a mess.
Specifications of No Spill Magical Snack Bowl:
- Material: Plastic (BPA-Free Plastic)
- Dimension: 17cm x 17cm x 17cm
- Age: For 6 months – 4 years old
- 1 x Spill-Proof Gyro Bowl
- 1 x Gyrobowl Lid
So, what are you waiting for, just go through the baby gyrobowl reviews and grab this unique and amazing gyro bowl – spill proof bowl for toddlers and say goodbye to messy snack times. This kids anti spill gravity bowl is the ultimate solution to your feeding dilemmas. This gyrobowl is 100% kid-proof and this will also make their snack times very easy.
good bowl for keeping snacks in place
this is a great bowl…but its a challenge to keep food gyrating if you have a little one that is hands on and quick to figure things out (like outsmarting this) 🙂
but still a good bowl and will take on trips and keeps food in place most of the time
i tested it for quite some time, i did manage to get something to spill but that was because i was trying haha, gave it to my 3 yo and she was amazed by it lol, she enjoys eating her snacks out of this “magic bowl”
Very fun design. It’s good for me to eat peanut, melon seeds, etc. which shape is roll when I lie in bed. This keeps dry food enclosed but wet food not so much. Also doesn’t help much with the toddler who purposely throws his bowl. But I think your kids must love this magic toy.
This bowl works great. It’s just what my daughter wanted. It works like it says it will,and she tests it daily.
This works great for little toddlers.
My granddaughter love it
This is a great design and well made! I love that it comes with a lid for on the go. The color is great too! The bowl really does prevent snack spills.
Kasey G. Robnett –
Great little bowl
William Dean Huffstutler –
My daughter loves it. It works well when she’s walking around with it, but when she messes with it while sitting down everything does come tumbling out.
Realistically though, no toddler is going to walk around with snacks and NOT have some hit the floor, no matter the container you place them in.
If your child is sitting in a high chair or at the table it works perfectly provided he or she does not wear it as a hat. If your child is walking around with it held somewhat parallel it works perfectly but not if he or she carries it like a purse or a tool box. In other words – with normal use it works very well!
Perfect toddler spill proof bowl
Love this for my 16 month old. I can now hand him a bowl of fruit loops and he can carry it to the living room without spilling while holding it sideways! Dishwasher safe and a must have!
I never used it but it was a great gag gift for a messy eater. I hope he uses it.
Truly not leak proof but works great on fruits, cheerios, other small finger foods. Washes well on top shelf of my dishwasher. I recommend prevents clean them off floor! Ok so my grandson does throw some but that is not bowls fault. Great in car.
Would buy again!!!
Marceline Lillibridge –
Own one, bought some as gifts