3 in 1 Universal Micro USB/Lightning/Type C to HDMI MHL Cable
- 3 in 1 Cable: This 3 port to HDMI cable adapter supports mirroring of movies, pictures, games, slideshows from your micro USB /Type C mobile phone, iPhoneX/8/8P/7/7P/6s/6P and more devices to HDMI-equipped TV, Monitor, projector. This 3 in 1 HD Screen cable adapter can freely switch effectively for your input devices.
- Plug and Play: No need to connect to WIFI or personal hotspots on your devices, no need to download and set up any drivers while connecting the cable. Easy connection: Just plug your 8P/7/7P/6s/6P phone then wait about 5-10 seconds, click “trust” then they will automatically be connected; For Android devices – use the Micro USB/Type-C interface to connect the phone, then turn on “USB debugging” to make it work properly.
- High-Quality Guarantee: Adopts imported chip and oxygen-free copper core, enhance the transmission speed, reduce signal attenuation, ensure stable and superspeed transmission. Aluminum alloy shell, stylish and durable, good heat dispassion performance. Maximum resolution is 1080P, bring you high-definition visual enjoyment.
- Wide Compatibility Devices: Compatible with iPhoneX/8/8P/7/7P/6s/6P, Samsung S8/ S8+/ S9/ S9+, Note8. Please plug in the power supply first before using the HDMI adapter cable. All mobile phones just need to connect the power supply of 5V1A. All iPad devices must be connected 5V2A, otherwise, you can’t make it work.
How to setup?
- Connect the cable from both ends (Android Smartphone/iPhone to Projector/TV)
- Turn ON USB Tethering from your phone settings.
For iOS devices:
No app or driver needed. Just connect three ports of product to Phone, Power Adapter, TV correctly, and click “Trust”.
For Android devices:
Turn on USB debugging: Setting — About Phone — Click “Build number” five times continuously — Developer options — USB debugging
Software: Just download “Ezcast”.
- Install the EZCast App on your smartphone.
- Open the EZCast App and click the “wire” icon.
- Select the device and start casting.
- This is only a first time setup.
- Next time when you will use your device, you just have to turn ON the USB tethering.
- Make sure that your phone has a complete Google App Kit.
- Update all the Google apps on your smartphone.
- This cable is compatible with Best Cheap Mini Portable iPad/iPhone/Android HDMI Pocket LED Projectors 2019