Adjustable Electric Guitar Clamp Capo Tuner
Do you love playing guitars?
Then bring this amazing guitar clamp capo tuner that allows you to tune up your guitar from standard tuning without overstretching and breaking up your guitar strings. This custom guitar capo detects the sound automatically and shows it on a large clear LCD screen that makes it easy to read and use.
Features & Benefits:
- High-quality material: This guitar clamp is made up of premium quality zinc alloy that is sturdy, rust-proof, non-deforming, durable, and lightweight. This guitar capo is portable and suitable for guitar and bass.
- Stylish appearance: The guitar capo tuner features a sleek and stylish design with a smooth and high-quality texture on its surface. It has a screen and buttons for easy and convenient operation, and it can also be used as a tuner with high sensitivity, accuracy, and precision.
- Pad available: This electric guitar capo contains a premium pad that protects the strings and neck from damage. This capo for acoustic guitar is not too loose to make a nice tone nor too tight to hurt string and fret.
- High performance: This clamp for guitar neck has internal memory that provides strength and fatigue resistance. It can firmly clamp on your instrument and adjust its pressure to give a clearer tone.
- Easy to attach and release: This guitar accessories capo is effortlessly operated with one hand, allowing for easy clamping and release with a gentle squeeze. It does not slip or slide easily on the fret bars.
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Calibration accuracy: + 0.5 points
- Range of sound: A0 (27.5Hz) — C8 (4186 Hz)
- Size: 110 x 72 x 14 mm / 4.33 x 2.83 x 0.55 inch
- Battery: 3V CR2032 (not included)
- Applicable items: Twelve average temperament (C), guitar (G), bass (B)
Instructions to use:
Step 1: Clip this guitar capo on the neck of the guitar, adjust it to a good angle for better visibility of the display screen, and then press the button for 2 seconds to power on the tuner.
Step 2: For selecting tuning repeatedly press the button.
Step 3: If the pointer points to the middle vertically and the screen turns green, that means the tune selected is correct and if the pointer points to the left and the screen turns red, that means the tone is low.
- 1 x Guitar Capo Tuner
- 1 x Instruction Manual
What are you waiting for? Just go through classical guitar capo reviews by clicking on the review tab. This adjustable capo is not only a professional capo but also a professional tuner. This is a one-button device that controls everything and responds fast. You can conveniently keep this cool capo on the headstock when not in use.