Best Safety Cable Wire Stripping & Twisting Tool For Power Drill 2021
Now make the twisting of the wires much easier with this amazing cable wire stripping and twisting tool. This wire twisting tool is a boon for all those who have multiple or heavy-gauge wires to join. Using this wire twist tool, you are going to increase your work efficiency without hurting your fingers anymore. This wire stripper twister is durable and very easy to use. This wire twisting tool can be used electrically as well as manually.
This cable wire stripping and twisting tool work efficiently even under the harsh condition as it is made up of durable galvanized stainless steel. There is no fear of collision and can work continuously without waiting. You can increase your productivity without hurting your fingers.
Benefits & Features:
- Easy to Use: This wire twister tool is very easy to use. You simply need to attach this wire twisting tool for the drill to your electric power drill and turn on the drill when ready. You can complete your work very smoothly as this wire twister drill bit spontaneously peel off the insulating coat of wires before twisting them.
- High-Quality Material: This cable wire stripping and twisting tool is made up of high quality 45# precision steel which is highly durable and has high-precision quality. It is galvanized and has good performance even under harsh conditions.
- Increase Productivity: This wire stripper twister tool for drill can work with any electric drill without hurting your fingers and also relieve the fatigue of your fingers. This twisting tool can twist and wrap the wire at the same time, and thus helps you to improve your work efficiency.
- Dual Use: This drill wire twister tool can work electrically as well as manually. Two screwdriver bits included for manual twisting and stripping wires or cables.
Frequently Asked Question:
Question: How to strip and twist the cable wire with a drill?
Answer: Steps to strip and twist the wire with a drill:
Step1: Firstly, install the wire stripper and the twisting tool on the hand drill chuck and clamp it. (Imp note: make sure the drill must be in clockwise rotation)
Step2: Pass the wires to be connected in the wire hole and try to keep the cables through the hole to the same level.
Step3: Clamp all the wires with a wire cutter and keep the pliers and the wire twisting tool as close as possible.
Important Note: To ensure your safety, you must always turn off breakers before working on electrical systems.
Step4: Start the electric drill, make sure that the speed of the electric power drill can’t be too fast. Don’t pull back the electric drill while using it with a wire twister drill bit, but push it slightly in the direction of the pliers.
Question: How to do stripping and twisting of the cable wire manually?
Answer: Steps to strip and twist the wire manually:
Step1: Firstly, measure the length of the wire to be stripped.
Step2: Place a good amount of wire into the corresponding hole and clamp it with a vise.
Step3: Press the parallelizer in the direction of the arrow to rotate and parallel.
Question: Why should you use this wire stripper twister tool?
Answer: It is very easy to use this wire twist tool without much mess. You will be able to do the twisting of the wires very smoothly with greater efficiency.
You simply need to attach the wire connector tool with a 3/8” hex shank to impact the driver and power drill for smooth operation. The wire stripping tool does the twist as well as striping of wire simultaneously, hence it increases productivity and prevents sore fingers and cramping hands.
- Item Type: Wire Stripper Twister Tool
- Material: 45# Precision Steel
- Dimensions: 4.65 x 1.73 x 0.75 inches
- Weight: 145g
- Color: Silver
- 1 X Wire Stripping Twisting Tool (2.5-meter square / 4-meter square)
What are you waiting for? Just go through the reviews of this amazing safety cable wire stripper twister tool and order it online now before the stock lasts. This cable wire stripping and the twisting tool is going to make your work easier and faster without hurting your fingers.