Best Stainless Steel Easy Fruits Cherry Pitter Seed Remover Tool For SALE
Are you a cherry lover or used them frequently to make cherry-heavy desserts like cobbler, crumble, clafoutis, upside-down cake?
Then this best cherry pitter seed remover tool is a boon for you. This is a great option to remove cherry pits without much effort. This is also a great gift idea for you near and dear ones.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique Design: The cherry pitter spoon-shaped holder collects cherries conveniently and the stainless steel construction removes pits with ease. It has a longer pit rod for pushing through cherries with ease, with the comfortable handles, Lengthened splatter shield protects work area from juices and removes for cleaning unwanted mess. This cherry seeder is light and compact, portable and easy to store.
- Easy to use: Cherry Seed remover is an easy way to pit cherries. It comes with hand-held push design and is easy to operate with one hand, remove cherry seed effortlessly and quickly, no assembly required.
- Portable: This cherry pit remover tool is compact and light in weight and you can easily carry it anywhere.
- Dishwasher Safe: This cherry pitter tool will not tarnish, stain, or discolour. The sealed spring action will not collect food particles or cherry juice.
- Save Time: Make cherry pies and cherry tart recipes in half the time with this cherry de-seeder tool.
- Enjoy fruit in a simple way: With this cherry pitter machine, you can enjoy fruits without worrying about being suffocated by its nuts. It is useful for fruit such as cherry, olive, grape, cranberry, and jujube. Cherry pitter remover pitted cherries to make a safe and delicious snack for both tots and adults.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1. What is a cherry pitter?
Answer: A cherry pitter is a device for removing the pit from a cherry, leaving the cherry relatively intact. Many styles of cherry pitters remover exist, including small tools held in the hand, domestic crank-operated machines with a hopper, and industrial machines.
Question 2: How to pit cherries?
Answer: Stem a cherry and place it on top of your empty bottle, with the top facing up. Hold on to the cherry as you place your chopstick above the cherry, where the stem used to be. Push down until you can feel the pit. Keep pushing until the pit goes through the bottom.
Question 3: How to use a cherry pitter?
Answer: Push the rear to unlock, and then Place a cherry in the centre of the pitter and Squeeze down to pop out the pit.
- Material: Stainless Steel + ABS
- Weight: 5 ounces
- Colour: Purple
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 3.3 x 1.8 inches
- 1 x Cherry Pitter Tool
What are you waiting for, press on the review tab to see cherry pitter reviews and order this unique and amazing cherry pitter for sale. This is the best way to pit cherries if you have small kids around the house that won´t eat fruit with that “big ugly seed”. If your goal is to have whole cherries that are not smashed or deformed then this is the perfect tool for you.