Rechargeable Power Outage Battery Operated Emergency Backup LED Light Bulbs
Why choose emergency led light bulb over any led light bulb?
Ebulb or emergency led bulbs are dual-purpose use bulbs. It would lighten your space when connected to power or it could be used as an emergency bulb whenever there is a power outage.
It is a smartly designed led bulb with advanced technology that helps you to reduce power consumption and saves you from hefty power bills. It could be used anywhere in houses, offices, and other retail businesses.
It is also suitable for camping, hiking, and in times of natural disasters.
- When connected to a power source, it could be used as a regular bulb. During this time, it’s lithium-ion battery charges itself.
- When there is a power shutdown, a charged lithium-ion battery facilitates current flow and helps you to use this as emergency light bulbs.
- Energy efficiency: It has been tested to reduce energy consumption by 89%. Saves your pocket from a heavy electricity bill.
- High Brightness: Experiments have shown less than 1% brightness degradation over a year.
- 4-6 hours of emergency backup
- Advanced Technology: Much safer advanced technology with no heat & IR/UV radiation dissipation and guaranteed long life.
- Emergency lightening: In-built Lithium-ion battery to store energy for power outage usage.
- Premium quality led chips used to ensure no dazzling of light.
- Instant start, no delay, and no flashing of led.
- Easy to use and install.
- Greatly reduce maintenance costs with amazing performance.
- Long lifespan: Lifespan of 100,000 hours (17 years at 8 hours a day) which is longer than most of the bulbs in the LED market.
- High Brightness: Brightness degradation is less than 1% per 1,000 hours.
- Places to be used in – Home, Offices, Warehouses, Banquet Halls, Restaurant, Hotels, etc.
Note: All bulbs are 100% tested before shipping.
- Product Name: Led Emergency Light Bulb
- Lamp Base: E27
- Power: 5W / 7W / 12W / 15W
- Size: 80 (curvature’s length) x 133 mm (subjected to change as per the power of bulb)
- Battery Backup: 4-6 hours
- Material: Plastic and Aluminum
- Average Lifespan: Greater than 50,000 hours
- Beam angle: 120 degree
- Luminous Flux: 450lm / 630lm / 810lm / 1080lm
- LED chip: 2835 SMD
- Rated Voltage: 90V-260V, 50-60Hz
- Light Color: Cool White
- Use as a normal led bulb to lighten up your places.
- Use as an emergency led bulb.
- Use as a battery operated light bulb.
How to use:
- Simply connect the LED bulb to sockets and use it. This will charge it’s battery.
- In case of power failure, hold both it’s positive and negative screw to lighten the rechargeable led emergency bulb.
- The emergency bulb could be kept on by putting it into a glass of water. (Caution: Don’t immerse the whole battery light bulb into water. The water level must be below the level of bulb’s body)
- 1 x LED Battery Powered Emergency Light Bulb
Checkout power outage light bulb reviews by clicking on the reviews tab and order your smart rechargeable light bulbs now to prepare yourself from any upcoming power failures.