5 Best Home Security Safes You Should Have
Are you worried about your valuables kept in almirah and cupboards? Well, you must go for home safes and home lockers. These smart devices ensure good safety and security to your cash, jewelry, accessories, and other treasures.
You can keep these smart electronic safes wherever you want. Just fit them to the wall of your bedroom or keep it in any cupboard, it depends on your suitability and accessibility. But make sure to consider some factors before you go for buying the best safe for your home. It includes locker size, desired use, weight, capacity, storage, water resistance, fire protection, locking mechanisms, warranty, and most of all burglary protection.
Besides these factors, the best safe to buy is always affordable, super safe, portable, and comprised of password security or biometric.
Before you go further, let’s first understand why you need a home safe?
A home safe is a digital device that can safeguards all your valuable possessions easily. You can keep your cash, wallets, passports, important documents, and jewelry in the safe. It not only keep your things away from your naughty kids but also from thieves and unauthorized users. Moreover, a digital keypad unlocking system allows you to protect your valuables from being lost or damaged.
If you are looking for a safe for your office purpose, you can go for the one that comes with a biometric feature. It will allow only the authorized users to have access. Though some physical keys also come with the safes, yet you can keep them with you for any emergency.
Whatever valuable thing you carry, such as guns, bullets, gun powder, small arms, medications, syringes, etc. just keep them inside lockers and safes. It will not allow anyone to touch them without entering a setup PIN code or using physical keys. Thus, it is one of the safest ways to protect your valuable things.
Important things to remember before you buy a home safe:
- The safe must be constructed of high-quality touch material.
- It must have good height and must not be light-weighted.
- If you are looking for a safe for your office purpose, it must have a biometric unlocking system.
- Your home safe must be water-resistant and fire-resistant.
- It must have both a digital keypad and keys to unlock the safe.
Furthermore, make sure to purchase a safe with good storage capacity so that you can store all your valuable items without damaging them. Think before you choose a safe as there are some safes available in the market for some specific purposes only. Besides this, the best safe is one that is durable, affordable, easy to store, simple to use, made up of robust design, sturdy, and has a digital unlocking system.
But, if you are still confused and do not want to end up with a disaster, check out these best home safes for valuables:
Best Home Safes To Consider:
It is one of the best affordable safes for home. If you are looking for a fireproof and waterproof safe with a dial combination, you can go for it easily.
- It is a fireproof safe which can undergo 1700-degree Fahrenheit temperature up to 1 hour.
- Being waterproof, it can resist water for 24 hours up to 8 inches deep.
- It promises strong security due to the dial password combination with the secondary locking key.
- This sentry fire safe weighs only 86 pounds.
- This digital safe is easy to use and lock.
- It can easily withstand a 15-foot fall and remain closed.
- Being UL classified, it keeps interior temperatures safe for all valuables such as documents, DVDs, pen drives, jewelry, USBs, etc.
- This sentry waterproof fireproof safe provides peace of mind during flood and fire alert.
- It ensures maximum safety due to the factory set combination and secondary locking key.
- Steel construction, adjustable shelf, pry-resistant hinge bar, 4 larges 1-inch bolts, and key hooks make it super safe.
- This smart safe is best to keep valuables such as passports, jewelry, wallets, and digital media.
- Handle, manual lock, and clutches are not made up of high standard quality.
- The safe needs to be used regularly, otherwise, the lock may get frozen.
- Check out our Fireproof Diversion Secret Hidden Book Safe Box, Best Secret Stash Water Bottle Hidden Diversion Safe 2021, and Diversion Water Bottle with Secret Phone Stash if you want to hide your money or valuables in diversion safes.
It is one of the best-rated safes for basic security and theft deterrence. It comes with a digital keypad and it is easy to store, carry and use.
- It comprises a digital keypad where you can set your combination and have access with two override keys.
- 2 live locking bolts, steel construction body, concealed hinges, carpeted floor and bolt down hardware makes it safest and securest.
- A battery-powered digital locking system comprises programmable 1 to 8-digit code.
- Its live locking bolts provide advanced protection against theft and unauthorized access.
- It is durable and reliable.
- This digital safe is best to store fragile and delicate valuables as it protects them from scratches and being lost.
- You can store your medications, cash, jewelry, and even guns to keep them safe.
- Two override keys ensure all-time access to your safe.
- Digital keypad sentry safe is best to be purchased for the basic security purpose of your valuables.
- It is not much water-resistant device.
- Don’t have a fire alert system.
It is one of the top-rated safes available with a keypad to store your valuables. It has good storage capacity and is worth buying.
- This safe is 1.24 cubic feet high.
- It comprises of 14 gauge heavy-duty steel body along with 4 large 0.75-inch bolts.
- Being fire resist safe, it can uphold fire for up to 20 minutes.
- This digital safe comes with a programmable electronic keypad, a physical backup key, and an adjustable shelf.
- Keypad safe box ensures protecting your valuables such as jewelry, wallets, digital media, papers, passports, documents, etc. from theft.
- As it complies with the modified UL 72 standard for safety tests, it can resist 1200 degrees Fahrenheit temperature for 20 minutes.
- The digital electronic keypad ensures safety from unauthorized access.
- A physical backup key provides you easy access to your documents in case of any emergency.
- It has good storage capacity and is very easy to use.
- This safe is much affordable, durable, sturdy, and has perfect security features.
- It is not waterproof.
If you are looking for a new safe to keep your valuables away from unauthorized users, you can check out paragon lock and safe brand. It is also one of the highest-rated home safes.
- Powder-coated interior and exterior design makes it robust.
- It is constructed with extra thick 11 gauge solid steel.
- This safe comprises grey carpet mat padding on the inside bottom along with anchor bolts, an interior shelf dividing it into two unique compartments.
- It comes with a digital programmable keypad for locking the system along with physical keys.
- Digital code can be changed infinitely.
- Due to solid steel, it can easily resist hand and mechanical tool attacks.
- Digital entry safeguards your valuables from theft.
- It is very easy to operate and program.
- Two free keys allow you to open the safe without a digital pin code.
- Its electronic lock comprises a buzzer and LED.
- It is not durable.
- This electronic safe box is not of much high-quality material.
It is one of the top 5 safes best for offices and homes. Due to biometric features, it is highly secure and thus can be used for office purposes easily.
- This Viking security safe is highly secure as it comes with both biometric and digital code features.
- Four-prong backup cross keys allow fast access to your valuables kept in a safe.
- It can scan up to 32 fingerprints and is very easy to set up and use.
- This biometric secured safe comprises LED lights, 3 fully adjustable shelves, and a tightly sealed steel body.
- You can unlock the safe very fast using the fingerprint unlocking system.
- It can keep all your jewelry, handguns, cash, documents, and electronic media safe and secure.
- If the door is left unlocked, it creates a warning beep.
- This safe is easy to install, sturdy, and simple to use.
- A digital keypad allows you to create a 1 to 8 digit PIN code.
- It comprises two anti-pry insertion slots and 20 mm heavy-duty motorized deadbolts.
- The biometric unlocking system does not work with wet hands, worn-out fingers, water-soaked fingers, or hands having dust, grease, or lotion.
If you truly want one of the best safe for home, try out these incredible home safes to store your valuables. All the above-mentioned home safes are worth buying. You can easily protect your documents and other possessions from intruders’ access, theft, or losing them. These safes ensure safeguarding your valuables due to amazing features such as pry-resistant hinges, water, and fire-resistant steel body, biometric, etc. Just go for the one which fulfills your needs and requirements. Make sure to buy one which is durable and affordable.